Take the next step in your career by joining the PhD programme at Aston Business School for the academic year 2021-2022.
Great offer to get financial help for a degree program in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Aston University was ranked in the top 55 universities in the UK by all major domestic and international league tables. It has a safe and friendly campus enjoyed by a global, multicultural community. It offers an academic dress for graduates of the University.
Why study at Aston University? At Aston, students will receive a friendly and supportive working environment and atmosphere. Here aspirants can get the learning and teaching opportunities with some of the world’s leading organizations.
Application Deadline: Open until all positions are filled
- University: Aston University
- Department: Aston Business School
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Full fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: UK/EU and overseas applicants
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in any subject stream.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A UK masters degree, with 70% in both the taught and dissertation components
- A non-UK master’s degree, with 65% in both the taught and dissertation components AND a GRE/GMAT test score of 70% across all areas.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For capturing this studentship, seekers are needed to take affirmation in the master’s degree coursework at Aston University. After taking acceptance, candidates submit the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Copies of your qualifications – Masters and undergraduate transcripts and certificates
- Two academic of recommendation (these must be on headed paper, signed and dated no more than 2 years old)
- Confirmation of your TOEFL/IELTS results for those applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- Your CV
- A personal statement
- A copy of your passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who hold a UK Masters degree who have not met the 70% threshold but have an overall average of 65% or more can qualify for the Deans Scholarship by taking the GRE/GMAT test and achieving 70% across all sections.
- Language Requirement: English Language (Overall min score of 6.5 IELTS). A minimum requirement can found here.
Benefits: Aston University will provide a stipend of £15,480 per annum and a full fee waiver for all successful students