The University of Kent is offering a wonderful opportunity named as Medway Postgraduate Accommodation funding for the academic year 2020/21.
International candidates will receive the award amount of £5000 towards their studies in the UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Kent is a public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. It is a research-led university with 24 schools and 40 specialist research centres spanning the sciences, technology, medical studies, the social sciences, arts, and humanities.
Why study at the University of Kent? While studying at Kent, candidates will get a range of disciplines along with the best academic facilities and teaching excellence. Here, they can get advice from professionals for career development learning and industry exposure.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University: University of Kent
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Research
- Awards: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 8
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught or research degree in various subject areas.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must have received a conditional offer for their programme of study, and have accepted it by 30 June 2020 for their application to be considered.
- Students must have also applied for accommodation at Pier Quays for 51 weeks (Saturday 5 September 2020 to Saturday 28 August 2021) by the accommodation deadline, 31 July 2020. To request the accommodation for 51 weeks please add this as a note to your application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates must submit a formal application through the KentVision application portal for a postgraduate research study at the University of Kent.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide details/evidence of their qualifications, provide an academic reference and other personal information. Overseas students must have the appropriate documentation to evidence eligibility to work in the UK. They will be required to provide a statement as follows ‘Please explain in no more than 250 words.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: You must meet our minimum English language entry requirements to prove your written and spoken English is at the required level for postgraduate study.
Benefits: The successful candidates will receive £5000 towards their studies.