The Coventry University is offering Academic Dean Scholarship to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program. These opportunities are available to UK, EU and International self-funded students.
Coventry University provides modern educational and research environments that will enable students and researchers to face current challenges and to focus on knowledge as a principle driving force for development.
Wonderful offer for candidates.
User Review( votes)
Coventry University is leading UK University which is ranked No.15 amongst the UK Universities. Coventry University is the top University for student satisfaction.
Applicants are required to demonstrate that they have the correct level of English language competency to study in the UK.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing Undergraduate and Postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded for applicants applying for full-time postgraduate programs.
- Award: A total of two awards are available at a value of up to £3000.
- The award can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for these endowments:
- The Academic Dean Undergraduate award is available to all International self-funded students applying for full-time undergraduate programs who have submitted an application for study before 25th July 2016.
- The Academic Dean Postgraduate award is available to all UK, EU and International self-funded students applying for full-time postgraduate programs who have submitted an application for study before 25th July 2016.
- Academic qualifications – Holds at least a 2:1 equivalent or higher
Nationality: UK, EU and International self-funded students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be sent via e-mail and also by post.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must hold at least a 2:1 equivalent or higher.
- English language Requirements: For undergraduate: IELTS 7.0 or higher is required and for Postgraduates: IELTS 7.0 or higher (for non-UK students) is required.
Application Deadline: Closed