If you’re an international student, took your undergraduate degree overseas or in the UK and are self-funding your postgraduate studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship worth up to £5,000, paid as a discount on your tuition fee.
The University of Essex is inviting applicants for an academic excellence international master’s scholarship. These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and all academic applications will automatically be considered.
Great offer for students in the UK
User Review( votes)
The University of Essex is one of England’s eight new universities, located in the heart of the country.
It offers world-class academics in a friendly, research-intensive setting. It is divided into three campuses and offers a wide range of study options to students.
Application deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 1 August 2022.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree level at the University of Essex in the UK.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship worth up to £5,000, paid as a discount on tuition fee.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The students of Bangladesh, Canada, China, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, USA, and Vietnam can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- Be entirely self-funding your studies
- Be applying for a full-time Masters course in 2022-23 (excluding MBA)
- Meet the academic criteria in the table above
- How to Apply: If you meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of your place then you will automatically be awarded this scholarship. You’ll be notified of your award when your place at Essex is confirmed or by end of October 2022.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.