If you’re an international student, took your undergraduate degree overseas or in the UK and are self-funding your postgraduate studies, you could be eligible for a scholarship worth up to £5,000, paid as a discount on your tuition fee.
The University of Essex is inviting applications for academic excellence international masters scholarship. These financial aid positions will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and all academic applications will automatically be considered.
User Review( votes)
- Application deadline: September 13, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing master’s degree level at the University of Essex in the UK.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Award: The scholarship worth up to £5,000, paid as a discount on tuition fee.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The students of Bangladesh, Canada, China, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, USA, and Vietnam can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- Be entirely self-funding your studies
- Be applying for a full-time Masters course in 2019-20 (excluding MBA)
- Meet the academic criteria in the table above
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: If you meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of your place by 13 September 2019 then you will automatically be awarded this application . You’ll be notified of your award when your place at Essex is confirmed or by end of October 2019.