Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of the Academic merit awards. The programme is organized by Lancaster University. The university is accepting applications for the academic session 2022/2023.
The grant is open to Ghana citizens who will take part in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Get financial assistance and complete your studies in Ghana.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2013, Lancaster University is a private university located in Ghana. It provides quality education and opportunities to students across the African continent.
Why study at Lancaster University? As a student of Lancaster University, our students have access to over 50,000 journals and e-resources. They may have the opportunity to transfer to the UK or participate in exchange programmes throughout the year.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Lancaster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Ghanaian Students
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Ghana
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained 4 A‡s and 1B or better in 5 subjects in WAEC or a minimum of 4A‡s in IGCSE and 2A‡s in A-Levels for direct entry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. Applicants must submit a completed application Form
- Supporting Documents: Submit the following:
- Payslip/Payroll records of Parents or Guardians
- Recent school receipts of siblings or Parents‡/Guardians‡ Dependents
- Death Certificates of Parents
- Bank statements of Parents/ Guardians
- SSNIT contribution of Parents/Guardians
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have to fulfil the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to be proficient in written and spoken English and the local language.
Lancaster University will provide the educational fund for students to cover their study expenses in Ghana.