Do you want to start your educational journey in France? If yes, apply for the GMAT international awards at the IESEG School of Management.
The grant is available to international applicants with a background in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Mathematics who want to undertake MSc in International Accounting, Audit & Control at IESEG. Applicants who hold a relevant three-year bachelor degree and attain the required score on the GMAT test will be eligible to receive this application .
IESEG School of Management in France is a graduate business school holding a position in the top 10 French Business School and the prestigious accolade of becoming a Grande École, one of the most respected and academically rigorous higher education programs in the world.
Why study at IESEG School of Management? IESEG School of Management follows an entirely different and diverse culture that is birthed out of a passion for progress and ability, ensuring the focus of all energy on identifying the true potential within each student. It has an orthodox approach to business and insists on instilling the critical values of accomplishment, responsibility, integrity, solidarity, engagement. Career services of IESEG are very reliable as they continue to build on the student’s personal and professional reflection to allow them to have the necessary tools to effectively enter the professional world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: IESEG School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Students from all countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master’s of Science in International Accounting, Audit & Control is eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or a similar field.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must register for the desired programme by applying through the online application portal of the university. Students that will successfully apply will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the following documentation to the school:
- A Bachelor degree in any field from a recognized university with strong academic performance.
- Transcripts in English/Spanish/French of Bachelor Degree
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have attempted GMAT and have attained a minimum score of 610 to a maximum of 730 or higher to be accepted in a master programme at IESEG School of Management.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to score average in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 85
- TOEIC – 850
- Duolingo – 105
- Cambridge exam – B2
IESEG will offer a 20% to 50% discount on the total tuition fee payable to the school of the selected students in the form of fee waivers.