To make higher education affordable for international students, the University of Bedfordshire has decided to award the Academic Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students from abroad that have applied and been admitted to a full-time postgraduate programme at the University of Bedfordshire are eligible to apply for this scholarship. This scholarship will be awarded based on previous scholastic achievements. Students must have a first division first degree or an upper second class division first degree to win £2,000 or £1,250.
Wonderful opportunity to get benefitted in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bedfordshire is a public research university with Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire, England. The University of Bedfordshire is ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education.
Why choose to study at the University of Bedfordshire? The University of Bedfordshire’s mission is to create a vibrant multicultural learning community enabling people to transform their lives by participating in excellent, innovative education, scholarship, and research.
Application Deadline: The applications are open for the academic year 2022-2023.
- University or Organization: University of Bedfordshire
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programmes offered at the University of Bedfordshire can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must fully pay the published fee before or at registration.
- The students must have applied to the Milton Keyes campus of Bedfordshire.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to log in to the university portal of the university or the UCAS portal to submit their admission applications. All eligible students will be considered for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A completed application form signed by you (an electronic signature is acceptable)
- Copies of your official academic qualifications and certificates, including proof of your level of English Language (where relevant)
- A one-page personal statement. This should tell us why you want to study your chosen course.
- A copy of your current valid passport details
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the academic requirements of the undergraduate course they wish to join at Bedfordshire.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university. IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc. are accepted.
The successfully selected students will be presented up to £1,250 – £2,000 towards their postgraduate study at Bedfordshire.