BI Norwegian Business School is delighted to announce the Master of Science International Scholarships Bergen to high-potential candidates in Norway. The university is accepting applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is awarded to students with a strong academic record. The programme is open to international applicants beginning their degree at Campus Bergen.
Great chance for international students to get a degree in the Norway with some financial help.
User Review( votes)
BI Norwegian Business School is a globally recognized not-for-profit private institution. Established in 1943, BI has one of the largest and most active academic environments in Europe and has four campuses, with the main one located in Oslo. BI Norwegian Business School has 18,728 students.
Why study at BI Norwegian Business School? While studying at BI, students will work with real cases and business challenges. BI offers a wide range of bachelor, master, doctoral, and executive training programs for organizations. English (BBA and graduate programs) and Norwegian are the teaching languages. Currently, the school is taking part in exchange programs in 45 countries with 200 international institutions.
Application Deadline: Admission applications, including your scholarship application, must be received by March 1.
- University or Organization: BI Norwegian Business School
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Norway
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Science program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates with vital academic records are eligible.
- Only candidates admitted to a Master of Science degree program at campus Bergen are eligible.
- Only candidates admitted to a Master of Science program at campus Bergen commencing Autumn 2023 will be considered for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must enroll in the masters degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Write a scholarship application letter, a maximum of one page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter on the online application portal and all the required documentation to be evaluated for admission to a Master of Science program.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have the following:
- A completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) in the field of business administration, finance, or economics
- Minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.50 (B) on an ECTS scale
- A completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS) with a minimum of 80 ECTS credits within a field of study that is relevant to the specialization of the MSc degree program
- Language Requirements: If your first language is not English, and you are not from Norway/Nordics, The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic overall score of 6.5
- TOEFL iBT overall score of 90
- Pearson PTE Academic Overall score of 62
- The University of Cambridge exams:
- C1 Advanced (Certificate in Advanced English, CAE) overall score of 176
- C2 Proficiency (Certificate of Proficiency in English, CPE) overall score of 180
The selected students will receive a full tuition fee for two years. Bergen may also include a one-time stipend to help with living expenses in the first semester while enrolled in the BI Norwegian Business School program.