Cyprus West University is delighted to announce the Academic Scholarships for students who have a dream of graduating from a reputable university in Turkey.
The programme is exclusively open for students who want to apply for the English Language Preparatory programme at Cyprus West University.
Get a reduction in tuition fee at Cyprus West University in Turkey.
User Review( votes)
As a higher-education institution, Cyprus West University was founded in 2015. It offers various undergraduate degree programmes for students.
Why study at Cyprus West University? The university is committed to providing services to society with self-confident students and academic staff. They also contribute to science, artistic production and technological innovations at the national and international level.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Cyprus West University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: English Language Preparatory Program
- Award: 75% and 100% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Citizens of Turkey
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Turkey
- Eligible Course or Subjects: English Language Preparatory Program
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must be Turkish students
- Applicants must have to take admission in the programme at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants are needed to register in the English language programme at the university. After that, apply for the opportunity by contacting their Scholarship Committee ([email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: To being enlisted in the programme, applicants must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have good communication and writing skills in the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive a reduction in tuition fees ranging from 75% to 100% for students to cover their study expenses in Turkey.