Take your skills to the next level with the help of Imrich Sarkany Non-European Memorial Scholarship. The programme is organised by the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.
There is one award available for overseas students commencing in the fellowship programme at the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.
Established in 1987, European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology is a non-profit association in Luxembourg. It offers various degrees and fellowship programmes.
Why should you join this program? They provide high quality theoretical and practical training from experts from all over Europe. They put their knowledge and expertise at your service and to celebrate European diversity.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Fellowship
- Award: 1000 €
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Eligible Countries: Algeria, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Tunisia, Cyprus, Israel, Lebanon, Palestine, Syria, Turkey.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Fellowship in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet all the criteria given below:
- Claimants must be young dermatovenereologists or resident/trainees under 35 years of ag
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate in the program, applicants must have to complete the membership application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to provide the records of previous academic degrees, copy of passport, a statement, a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a doctorate in dermatology and other relevant fields.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have adequate knowledge of the English Language.
Each winner will receive the amount of 1000 € at European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. There is one award available.