Are you seeking for scholarships? Here, you have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Academic Scholarships at Harris Memorial College in the Philippines.
The bursary is available for supporting those highly qualified aspirants from the Philippines who are facing financial crises in their studies.
Worthy opportunity for Filipino students
User Review( votes)
Harris Memorial College is the leading institution of learning for Christ-like service. It develops Christ-like leaders through holistic education for the transformation of the world. It committed individuals with an interdisciplinary perspective and expertise.
Why at the Harris Memorial College? The college prepares students for their international careers by educating them. It provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career.
Application Deadline: 1st week of December up to last week of February
- University or Organization: Harris Memorial College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Eligible degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Filipino students
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from the Philippines
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Eligible degree
- Admissible Criteria: The grant is given to all incoming freshmen who graduated as having the highest honours, and half-tuition scholarship is given to a student with High honours. Candidate must carry a minimum load of 22 units in a semester, except for graduating students, to qualify for the academic scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, aspirants are required to take admission in any of the eligible degrees at Harris Memorial College. After being accepted, claimants will be automatically considered for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the letter of motivation, cover letter, CV, copies of academic documents, letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: You are required to a GPA of A/A and GPA of B+ and check the entry requirements of the college.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants need to meet English language requirements.
Benefits: The scholarship covers tuition fee for one (1) whole year during their first year.