De La Salle University-Manila is seeking high achieving aspirants from the Philippines to take part in the funding for Graduate Programs for the academic year 2020-2021.
Nice opportunity for students to get a masters and doctoral degree
User Review( votes)
De La Salle University offers coeducational undergraduate and graduates degree programs through its seven colleges and one school. It is a Catholic research university and the highest governing student organization.
Why should apply to this program? The program gives a great opportunity for those students, who want to pursue a career in any of their chosen fields. Through this, they can get the work experience that may be required for their future career.
Application Deadline: October 12, 2019
- University or Organization: De La Salle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and doctoral degree
- Award: Educational fund
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Filipino students
- The award can be taken in the Philippines
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the Philippines
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s and doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant’s family should be less than Php 700,000. Enrollment in 6 units per term under a program on a continuing basis, financial need based on income tax returns and recommendation of present employer/superior and good character, demonstrated qualities of leadership and positive attitudes in keeping with the Mission Statement of the University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying to this education award, claimants need to take admission the master and doctoral degree coursework at any selected college. After taking admission, seekers can download and submit the completed award application form to the Enrollment Services Hub (ESH), 2F Henry Sy, Sr. Hall.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the application reference number upon submission of complete application documents, letter of request by the applicant for financial assistance, photocopy of the applicant’s latest Income Tax Return (ITR) form, narrative letter of recommendation for financial assistance from, photocopy of transcript of records.
- Admission Requirements: Seekers are required to have the maintenance of a trimester average of “2.5” (for MA/MS program grantees) or “3.0” (for doctoral program grantees).
- Language Requirements: All candidates must have to meet the minimum English language requirement.
Benefits: The bursary will provide educational fund for your studies.