Experience education excellence and learn from a faculty dedicated to teaching at Baylor University with the help of its Academic Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023. Students can take the award in the USA.
Only admitted first-time international students at Baylor are eligible for this scholarship. The selection for the scholarship award is purely based on a complete review of the student’s high school academic performance. The scholarship award will likely cover the tuition fee to a certain extent.
Valuable chance to complete undergraduate study at Baylor University in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Baylor University is a private Baptist research university and is ranked #76 in National Universities. Its mission is to educate men and women for worldwide leadership and service by integrating academic excellence and Christian commitment within a caring community.
Why study at Baylor University? This nationally ranked Christian university provides a vibrant campus community for more than 16,000 students by blending interdisciplinary research with an international reputation for educational excellence and a faculty committed to teaching. Its commitment to excellence and a broad range of academic programs offer students the rich traditions and growth opportunities of a large university with the personalized experiences and community of a smaller one.
Application Deadline: The students must submit their applications by 1st and 15th November 2022 for early decision and spring semester admission respectively.
- University or Organization: Baylor University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programmes offered at Baylor can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first-time international students at Baylor.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can submit their admission application on the university portal, Common Application portal, or the ApplyTexas portal. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High school transcripts
- Short essay
- Official statement of completion from one full year of full-time study at a school where English is the official language of instruction
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit all required documents at the time of application.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- PTE – 60
- Duolingo – 110
The selected students will receive this scholarship in the form of a full or partial tuition fee to cover the undertaken programme at Baylor University.