Coventry University is now recruiting for exceptional PhD candidates to undertake Trailblazing, transformative research alongside its outstanding early-career researchers. Apply now and start your PhD study in the UK in 2022-2023.
International and domestic applications are eligible to apply for this studentship. The applicants must have relevant graduation degrees to be eligible with a minimum 60% score. Successful candidates will be offered the studentship benefits and will receive comprehensive research training including technical, personal, and professional skills.
Apply for this scholarship programme and get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Coventry University is a public research university in England. It is ranked 50th nationally and is committed to the principle of academic freedom, founded on a rational inquiry conducted with integrity.
Why choose to study at Coventry University? Coventry University is an advanced university that possesses specialist staff and facilities within its academic schools and provides an environment and services designed to help the students maximize their potential. The student experience reputation at Coventry is based on a solid foundation of academic and welfare student support.
Application Deadline: The students must submit their applications by 30th June ad 31st August 2022 for September enrolment. The deadlines are mentioned for international and domestic students respectively.
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee and Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: the UK and foreign national students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake a relevant PhD study programme offered at Coventry University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have evidence of academic attainment as indicated.
- The applicants are required to meet the stated Coventry University Research Programme eligibility criteria.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The admission application must be completed first. Eligible applicants will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research Proposal
- Cover letter
- Personal statement
- Two academic (or one academic and one professional) references
- Scanned copies of your undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree certificates
- Scanned copies of your undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree transcripts/diploma supplements
- A scanned copy of the photo page of your passport
- Admission Requirements: The students must have a minimum of a 2:1 first degree in a relevant discipline/subject area with a minimum 60% mark in the project element or equivalent with a minimum 60% overall module average.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 95
Candidates selected by Coventry University will be awarded this studentship and provided high-quality training and career development activities.