With the motive to help students to pursue their higher education in the USA, St. Edward’s University is providing Academic Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students who apply from the US and overseas are both eligible to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship will ensure a highly personalized educational experience, with innovative classes, graduate-level research, meaningful service activities, and career-building internships, along with an annual stipend.
Worthy offer for international students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
St. Edward’s University is a private, Catholic university ranked 8th in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities West intending to welcome qualified students of all ages, backgrounds, and beliefs and serves a culturally diverse student body.
Why choose to study at St. Edward’s University? The programs at St. Edward’s University seek to make the students competent in a chosen discipline, help them understand and appreciate the contributions of other disciplines, and prepare them to further their life goals. With caring faculty and staff, the university promotes excellence in teaching and learning in an environment that encompasses innovative pedagogy in the curriculum and co-curricular and engagement with the broader community.
Application Deadline: 15th June 2021
- University or Organization: Edward’s University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s
- Award: $26,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All bachelor’s degree programmes offered by the university are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be freshmen.
- The students must be enrolled and must have been accepted by the university in the applied degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The interested students can apply through online platforms such as Common Application, Texas State Application, Edward’s University Application.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit the following documents:
- Academic transcripts with English translation
- Academic recommendation form
- Copy of passport
- Signed a confidential statement of finances.
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold a minimum average GPA of 3.0 or above for successful admission to St. Edward’s.
- Language Requirement: The students must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 61
- TOEFL PBT – 500
- IELTS – 5.0
The successfully selected students will be given an award of $14,000 to $26,000 per annum for the duration of their study at St. Edward’s University.