If you are a dedicated student who wants to study further in the field of Health and Environment, you can apply for the Doctoral Scholarships in Health & Environment at Paris-East Créteil University.
The sponsorship will be presented to applicants who hold excellent knowledge in the specified field of study. The applicants must be undertaking a PhD programme to avail this application .
Great opportunity for overseas students to study in France.
User Review( votes)
Paris-East Créteil University, ranked 697 in Best Global Universities Rankings by the U.S, is a public university located in Créteil, Ile-de-France, with an ambition is to prepare and accompany our social, economic, and professional environments through transformations.
Why study at Paris-East Créteil University? Paris-East Créteil University is very internationally active in teaching and research. It is a vast research university where research is undertaken across cross-sector bodies, recognized teams, internal teams for technology research, and federating research institutes. It is involved in global activities that reflect its growing profile in Europe and beyond. It is also a host to visiting faculties abroad and enrolls many international students while promoting international mobility for its students and schools.
Application Deadline: 8th June 2021
- University or Organization: Paris-East Créteil University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree courses and subjects in the field of health and environment
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled and accepted by the university.
- The applicants must possess excellent skills in Sciences, either environmental, biology, or medical sciences.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to submit their applications to [email protected], Prof. Isabelle Coll, MSc, PhD Unit Research: LISA UMR 7583 or to [email protected], Prof. Geneviève Derumeaux, MD, PhD Unit Research: IMRB U955 – INSERM, and attach the below-mentioned documents.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic transcript (two last years)
- D project (up to 5 pages) including the following topics: Problematic, Literature review, Ph.D. Originality, Methodology, References.
- Academic references
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to score minimum required scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 90
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEIC – 800
Successful scholars will be awarded the program under which the university will provide them assistance towards certain aspects of their study for three years that will only be disclosed upon selection.