Eliminate the financial barriers and conduct your undergraduate study in the USA with the help of Academic Scholarships at the Florida Institute of Technology for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students who have applied to undertake an undergraduate programme at Florida Tech can apply and receive this scholarship. The award contains an amount of $10,000 towards the programme fee.
Nice chance for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The Florida Institute of Technology is a private research university ranked 206th in National Universities. Its mission to provide high-quality education and is committed to introducing a culturally diverse student body with a high-quality education in the sciences.
Why choose to study at the Florida Institute of Technology? Florida Institute of Technology prepares students for entering the global workforce, seeking higher-education opportunities, and serving within communities. Florida Tech is a diverse community of students, staff, faculty, and alumni united in the relentless pursuit of greatness. It is an advancing institute of science and technology to benefit Earth and all of its inhabitants.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Florida Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree courses and subjects available at Florida Tech are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in an undergraduate programme at Florida Tech.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the Florida Tech Application. The applicants can also apply via Common Application. All international applicants will be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- High School/ College Transcripts
- An essay or personal statement.
- Resume or CV.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Standardized Test Scores (recommended)
- Financial evidence and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The students must hold and maintain a minimum cumulative 2.60 GPA to get into Florida Tech.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 58
- Duolingo – 100
- Cambridge English – 180
International students chosen for this scholarship will receive $ 10,000 towards the undergraduate programme undertaken at Florida Tech.