Do you have a desire to accomplish your bachelor’s degree in Myanmar? Apply for the Economic Scholarships at the Monywa University of Economics.
There are upto twenty-six awards available to students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Grab the opportunity and get financial assistance in Myanmar.
User Review( votes)
The Monywa University of Economics was established in 1993 and is situated east of Monywa. It offers various bachelors and postgraduate programme.
Why study at the Monywa University of Economics? The mission of the university is to produce internationally skilled graduates in the fields of economics and business and to ensure quality and modern education.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Monywa University of Economics
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 800,000 Kyats per year
- Number of Awards: Up to 26
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Myanmar
- The award can be taken in Myanmar
- Eligible Countries: Myanmar
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in economics
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The candidate must be a lawful citizen that follows and abide by the law.
- The candidate must have passed the health detection if necessary.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Attach four photos and a copy of the National Registration Card.
- Admission Requirements: The candidate who has passed the Basic Education High School Examination (BEHS) in any subject needs to get higher marks than the candidates from Kachin State, Chin State, Sagaing Region, and Shan State (Southern Shan State) are eligible for admission.
- Language Requirement: Students must comply with university language requirements.
All successful scholars will receive the amount up to 800,000 Kyats per year to complete their studies in Myanmar.