Studying abroad is always an adventure filled with financial challenges. If you also want to remove your financial barriers, apply for the Academic Scholarships at NUCB International College.
The scholarships programme aims to encourage overseas students who want to apply for the undergraduate degree programme at the college.
Great opportunity for aspirants from all around the world.
User Review( votes)
Founded by Kurimoto Educational Institution (KEI), NUCB International College is a non-profit, private college located in Nisshin City, Aichi. It offers undergraduate and masters degree programme.
Why study at NUCB International College? Their mission is to educate innovative and ethical leaders who possess a frontier spirit and create knowledge that advances business and society. Their undergraduate students will have the ability to bridge the gap between New Asia and the rest of the world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: NUCB International College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to 90% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants with outstanding entrance examination results. The fee payer must not earn a salary exceeding JPY 8,410,000 or a non-salary income exceeding JPY 3,550,000 annually.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants must enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must submit an academic transcript of all the previous school attended and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have graduated or be scheduled to graduate from a high school (or secondary school) determined by the Japanese School Education Act or have an academic background equivalent.
- Language Requirement: An official proficiency score is required of all non-native speakers unless the language of instruction at high school for all three years was 100% in English:
- TOEFL iBT: 61
- IELTS: 5.5 (Overall Band)
- TOEIC: 700
- PTE 50
- Eiken: Grade pre-1
- SAT evidence-based reading and writing 540
- IB English / (SL/HL): 4 and higher
- AP English Language
- Literature: 4 or higher
- ACT English: 21 and above
- Duolingo: 90 or higher
NUCB International College will provide upto a 90% reduction in tuition fees for students in Japan.