Finlandia University is proud to offer Academic Scholarships for talented students in the USA. Applications are accepted for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students from all foreign countries can apply to take this scholarship award towards any undergraduate degree program fee at Finlandia. Winners will be announced on the basis of GPA.
User Review( votes)
Finlandia University is a small, private university located in Michigan’s beautiful Upper Peninsula near Lake Superior ranking in the top 100 Regional Colleges Midwest by being dedicated to academic excellence, spiritual growth, and service.
Why choose to study at Finlandia University? Finlandia is on the way to becoming the most transfer-friendly university for students. It offers several unique tuition initiatives, numerous merit-based scholarships, and one of the most affordable tuition rates in the upper Midwest for a private university.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
- University or Organization: Finlandia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake a bachelor’s degree study in Business, Health Sciences, Art & Design, and Liberal Arts offered at Finlandia.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in any undergraduate programme in Finlandia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International applicants can submit their applications to Finlandia here. Students will be selected for the scholarship based on their admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Financial statement
- Personal statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have a standardized test score of a minimum of 880 SAT or 16 ACT and at least a 2.50 cumulative grade point average.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- Duolingo – 58
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- PTE – 53
Finlandia University will offer partial or full undergraduate tuition fees for the applied programme to the selected students.