Postdoctoral researchers with a very good scientific track record are invited to apply for the Postdoctoral Positions in Polymer research in Germany at the Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden for the academic year 2021-2022.
The positions are offered to all international and domestic candidates for a two to three years period with a salary according to German pay grade. Applicants with relevant interests and qualifications are eligible to be selected.
User Review( votes)
The Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden is a non-university research institute in Germany. It is ranked in the top universities across various fields of study like energy, engineering, medical, etc.
Why choose to study at the Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden? IPF aims to develop solutions for socially and technologically relevant questions through fundamental and application-oriented research. Students of IPF get to be a part of world-changing research.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: The Leibniz Institute of Polymer Research Dresden
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: German students and other international candidates are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake a postdoctoral study in the field of synthetic polymer chemistry and synthesis of novel building blocks and polymer architectures at IPF Dresden.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be having a very good research track record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to submit the supporting documents via email as a single PDF file to [email protected] to apply for the vacancy.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Publication list
- A short description of past research activities
- A short proposal of the prospective research project
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of English language proficiency tests. TOEFL and IELTS are accepted.
The candidates that will be selected to fill this postdoctoral vacancy will be given a salary at the German rate for up to 2 to 3 years by IPF.