Procter and Gamble is offering Sales Graduate Program (Management) for South African students. Interns must be Graduates (minimum Bachelors’ degree) from a reputed institute with 0-1 years of working experience. Applicants must be fluency in English.
Field of Internship: This is a sales graduate’s programme.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Procter and Gamble
Internship can be taken in Sandton, Gauteng
User Review( votes)
Eligibility: We are looking for:
- Graduates (minimum Bachelors’ degree) from a reputed institute with 0-1 years of working experience
- Business mindset and willingness to get involved in a leading group with a recognized internal promotion policy
- Fluency in English
- Capacity to work autonomously towards common sales objectives
- South African Citizenship
- Valid driver’s license
Internship Open for International Students: This internship is available for South African students.
Is this paid internship? What we offer:
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and to have the full ownership of the projects.
- Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program, including some days with our Sales force.
- The Sales Graduate program is the best way to start building your career at P&G. Our career paths are based on promotion from within: all our Commercial Sales Directors have started their career on the field!
Internship Description: Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands? Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? P&G has been proudly serving the consumer needs of South Africa since 1995 out of our locations in Sandton & our Plant in Spartan Kempton Park. Our team of 300 serves South Africa with our leading brands (including Ariel, Pampers, Always, Gillette, Pantene, Vicks, and Oral B), and our community engagement campaigns.
Then our Sales Graduate Program is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer
Further Official Scholarship Information and Application
Req No: SLS00002387