BHGE Nigeria is inviting applications for internship for young graduates. Applicants must have Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum 5 years of experience with client (PC) technologies and support services.
This programme is designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
User Review( votes)
Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the field of Digital Technology.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Baker Hughes, a GE company
Internship can be taken in Nigeria; Lagos
Eligibility: Basic Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or minimum 5 years of experience with client (PC) technologies and support services
- Minimum 2 years of experience with client (PC) technologies and support services
- Minimum 2 years of experience desktop support
- Proven leadership and ability to adapt responsibilities based upon strategic business needs
- Programming skills is an added advantage
Internship Open for International Students: This internship is available for Young Nigerians.
Is this paid internship? This is a unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only full stream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The duration of our internship program spans a period of 6-12 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer