A fine offer to get $3000 award for the undergraduate and postgraduate study in Australia
User Review( votes)
La Trobe University offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses across its two colleges of Arts, Social Science and Commerce (ASSC) and Science, Health and Engineering. It was ranked 3rd in Victoria in the Australian Research Council’s Excellence in Research.
Why at La Trobe University? The university supports you to develop skills and experience employers told us they valued most. It gives you the skills and experience to set you apart from the crowd. Here you can unlock additional opportunities to connect with industry and develop your leadership.
Application Deadline: October 11, 2019
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and masters degree
- Award: $3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australia and New Zealand students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia and New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor and masters degree in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be intending to apply or have applied to live on residence in any of the residences at La Trobe University in 2020 or be returning to a residence in 2020. Candidate must have completed Year 12 or equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested in this education award, then you are required to be enrolled in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, claimants can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the supporting documentation such as written response, statement of support and financial evidence to support the information you provide in your application.
- Admission Requirements:: For admission, claimants are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Each course at La Trobe University has a minimum English language requirement for entry.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $3000.