Today, education is a very important factor to build a career. That’s why Manhattanville College is giving an opportunity for degree-seeking students to apply for the Chairman’s program.
Good opportunity to pursue an undergraduate study in the US with some financial help.
User Review( votes)
Manhattanville college is a private liberal arts college in New York and was originated in 1841. It is a highly ranked institution which offers more than 120 programs for undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Why at Manhattanville College? Manhattanville college is an amazing option for students because they encourage them to explore new areas of interest during their entire degree career and they also enhance students knowledge both academically and practically.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Manhattanville College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: $ 25,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants are accepted from all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program in any of their chosen subject at the Manhattanville College for the academic year 2020-2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , candidates must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to attach their official high school transcript, personal essay, two letters of recommendation (one from councillor and one from a teacher) and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The average GPA of 3.4 is required to take admission at the college.
- Language Requirement: Before applying for the undergraduate degree, you have to meet the language requirements of the college.
Benefits: The grant will provide $ 25,000 for students and it is a renewable amount for three years if you maintain a minimum required GPA during the undergraduate degree.