If you want to start your educational journey in Malawi with some funding, then the ACEPHEM Scholarships will be a glory of fortune for you. The program is organized by the African Centre of Excellence in Public Health and Herbal Medicine.
Amazing opportunity for Malawi students.
User Review( votes)
ACEPHEM facilitates the conduct of research in public health and the identification of commonly used medicinal plants. It has a strong public health team that will train a new generation of practitioners and professionals in public health.
Why should you join this program? Their mission is to enhance the capacity of its collaborating partners to offer relevant and useful postgraduate programmes. They provide the best training environment for students.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: African Centre of Excellence in Public Health and Herbal Medicine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: Up to 96
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Students of Malawi
- The award can be taken in Malawi
- Eligible Countries: Malawi
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in urban public health/herbal medicine and the PhD degree in public health.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The scholarships are open to qualified individuals in Malawi and the region.
- Applicants must be a registered student
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, applicants are required to enrol at any eligible university. After that, students can achieve the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent results in relevant subjects.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants have to demonstrate sufficient proficiency in the English and African language.
The African Centre of Excellence in Public Health and Herbal Medicine will provide partial scholarships to cover tuition fees for students at both MSc and PhD levels.