To make your higher education more affordable in the UK, the University of Birmingham is granting the Undergraduate funding for the session 2020/21.
The aim of this grant is to attract the best and most motivated Canadian applicants who have a plan to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university.
Wonderful chance for international students to receive study fund in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1898, the University of Birmingham is a forward-thinking institution with national eminence and global reach. Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century.
Why at the University of Birmingham? While studying at this university, students will get many opportunities related to their career. Birmingham is the right choice for you as it provides an excellent environment for study and facilities to achieve future goals.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2020
- University: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £2,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Canada
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Arts and Law, Life and Environmental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full-time undergraduate programme starting September 2020. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme
- Be classed as Canadian national or domiciled/ resident
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the program
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK
- Start their studies at the University in September 2020 (the Award may not be deferred
- Be registered with, and have their undergraduate study application attached to, one of our local representatives listed here in alphabetical order: Canada Law from Abroad (CLFA) and SI-UK Canada.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for this grant, then go ahead and take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. There is no special application process for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: English Language test certificates, GPA score, transcripts and other documentation that will ask in an online application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show the ability in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test.
The University of Birmingham will provide the award amount of £2500 towards tuition fees for the first year only of a full time undergraduate degree programme starting September 2020.