Applications are accepted for the ACFE Ritchie-Jennings Memorial funding for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is exclusively open for students from all around the globe who have an interest in pursuing a career in fraud examination.
Fund provides an opportunity for students to advance their education and anti-fraud career paths. The Award amounts are $10,000, $5,000, $2,500, and $1,000.
Nice opportunity to get study fund in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) is the world’s largest anti-fraud organization and premier provider of anti-fraud training and education. With more than 85,000 members, the ACFE is reducing business fraud worldwide and inspiring public confidence in the integrity and objectivity within the profession.
Why study at the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners? ACFE provides leadership to inspire public confidence in the integrity, objectivity, and professionalism of Certified Fraud Examiners.
Application Deadline: January 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Graduate
- Award: $10,000, $5,000, $2,500, and $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Students from all around the world are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is awarded to those who demonstrate a desire to pursue a career in fraud examination or similar anti-fraud profession.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Undergraduates must be enrolled 9 semester hours (or equivalent) per term.
- Graduates must be enrolled 6 semester hours (or equivalent) per term.
- Be currently enrolled at an accredited, four-year college or university with enrollment through the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Applicants must have a declared major or minor in accounting, business administration, finance or criminal justice.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students have to take admission at the foundation. After being enrolled, you will have to submit the applications online.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a completed Ritchie-Jennings Memorial application, Upload Official Transcript(s) showing all completed college or university courses and two recommendation forms on behalf of the applicant.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must currently be enrolled full-time and similarly enrolled during the 2020-2021 academic year at an accredited, four-year college or university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate (not more than two years old at the proposed date of admission) or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The Award amounts are $10,000, $5,000, $2,500, and $1,000.