The University of Malta is offering a Full-time M.Sc Scholarship for International Students to work on the project entitled ‘Biodegradable Iron for Orthopaedic Scaffold Applications’ (BioSA). The scholarship is funded by the FUSION R&I Technology Development Programme.
This scholarship shall provide a stipend of €6,000 per annum and covers a period of one year for the academic session 2019-20.
Great opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Malta is the highest teaching institution in Malta. It is publicly funded and is open to all those who have the requisite qualifications. As a dynamic tertiary education institution, the University has developed a strategy that will chart its course for the years to come.
Why study at the University of Malta? The university committed to high standards of research and teaching and every member of staff at UM plays an important role and contributes to the outstanding student experience.
Application Deadline: December 9, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Malta
- Department: Metallurgy & Materials Engineering
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: €6,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Malta
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to full-time MSc students to work on the project entitled “Biodegradable Iron for Orthopaedic Scaffold Applications” (BioSA).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be in possession or about to finish a degree in, Dental Surgery, Health Science, Medicine, or a Science related subject (where applicable, obtained with at least second class honours).
- Applicants should be eligible to be admitted to the MSc degree of this University in terms of the applicable bye-laws.
- Previous experience in microbiology testing will be considered an asset.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications should be sent by e-mail to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should submit their letter of application, a copy of their curriculum vitae, copies of their certificates and contact details (including e-mail address) of two referees. International candidates are required to present certified translations of their qualifications into English.
- Admission Requirements: General Entry Requirements are the matriculation certificate and a pass at grade 5 or better in the Secondary Education Certificate examinations in English Language, Maltese, and Mathematics.
- Language Requirement: International applicants are required to present an internationally recognized English Language proficiency certificate at the required level. Make sure that you meet the minimum English language requirements for the course.
This scholarship shall provide a stipend of €6,000 per annum and covers a period of one year.