If you want to study in the USA but worried about education cost, then ACI Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship program is a valuable opportunity for you to start your higher studies.
This bursary is available for international students and intended to support their undergraduate studies at any university in the USA with covering some educational expenses.
Great opportunity to get started an undergraduate education.
User Review( vote)
The ACI Foundation is a not-for-profit organization founded by the American Concrete Institute to promote progress, innovation, and collaboration by supporting research and scholarships. It takes an active role in supporting the next generation of leaders in the concrete industry.
Why at this program? The opportunity is giving you a chance to start your studies at any university in the USA. It will support your studies at the university with covering your tuition, books and some other expenses.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: ACI Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One award is available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the USA
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Foreign applicants can apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applicants can take part in an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The participant must be a full-time undergraduate student at the time of applying for and during the entire award year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying to the grant, you need to apply for an undergraduate degree program at any university in the USA. After that, you can complete the online application form for the award.
- Candidates have to submit their official transcripts to the foundation. They will inform you when they receive the transcripts. Transcripts shall be submitted for all undergraduate and graduate programs attended; unofficial transcripts will not be accepted.
You can send your transcripts on the given address below-
Attn: Scholarship Coordinator
38800 Country Club Drive
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
- Language Requirements: If English is not your native language, you can upload a copy of your TOEFL score to your application. This is optional and not required.
This educational award consists of a stipend of $5000 (U.S.) for tuition, residence, books, and materials; and appropriate recognition in Concrete International magazine and on the Foundation website.