Anglia Ruskin University is presenting Sports Scholarship opportunity in the UK. The grant is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
This bursary is available for the UK, EU, and International students competing at three levels: podium, elite and competition. It has the purpose of increasing the interest of participants in the sports area.
Excellent opportunity for international students to study in the UK
User Review( votes)
Anglia Ruskin University named as one of the top 350 institutions in the world and joint 39th best in the UK. It is a public university established in 1858 as a school and become a university in 1992.
Why study at Anglia Ruskin University? The university has a good reputation for its teaching facilities and education facilities. It offers many undergraduate and postgraduate level courses for the participants and aims to support them in reaching their career goals.
Application Deadline: Open all year around
- University or Organization: Anglia Ruskin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate taught course
- Awards: From £1,400 up to £12,500 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Participants from the UK, EU, and overseas are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: You can apply for an undergraduate or postgraduate taught course in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be competing at the regional, county or national level to qualify for the university Elite Level and Competition Level Awards.
- Be competing at the national or international level to qualify for Podium Level scholarship.
- Be able to demonstrate that you’ll have a significant impact on the performance of the sports team you join at ARU (if applicable) and/or on BUCS points.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You need to enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree program at the university. Then you will be eligible for completing the grant application form. The form can be sent through email to [email protected] – please make sure that your email says “SPORTS SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION” in the subject box.
- Supporting Documents: The application form must contain personal details, language ability proof, or some others asked by the university.
- Language Requirement: Be proficient in the English language. But if your country language is not English, then you must have to demonstrate the ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Anglia Ruskin University provides two levels of scholarship, ranging from £1,400 up to £12,500 per year.