Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the Student Grants and Research Support offered by the Air Charter Service.
Air Charter Service is a global leader in a private jet, cargo and group charters. Its expertise range from arranging luxury private jet charters for affluent travellers, to sending vital aid in humanitarian crises.
Why should you join this program?ACS is passionate about supporting the future of aviation. They also support the next generation of aviation leaders and aerospace scientists.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Air Charter Service
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: £400 to £4000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Students of Nigeria
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research degree in Aviation.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Aspirants must be going to conduct a research program in aviation wor want to publish their research at air charter website.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit the research proposal, admission letter, CV and academic transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered for the award, applicants must have a bachelor’s or masters degree certificate in aviation or related subjects.
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to accomplish the minimum proficiency in the local or English language.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- Aviation scholarships of up to £4,000 for students creating groundbreaking research for a scientific journal.
- The award will provide £400 in support for students wishing to publish their research on the ACS website.
- Winners will receive up to £400 to support existing research for publication