Do you want to pursue a bachelor’s degree at a recognized university in Nigeria? Then go ahead and apply fo the Needy Students Fund program offered by Babcock University.
The award is accessible for needy domestic students commencing in the undergraduate degree program at the Babcock University Ifor the year 2020.
Amazing opportunity for Nigerian students.
User Review( votes)
As an Adventist College of West Africa, Babcock University is a private university that was founded in 1959. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
Why at Babcock University? Babcock’s education prepares people for useful and joy-filled lives whole-person development, and selfless service by the Seventh-day Adventist mission to the world.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: Babcock University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Students of Nigeria
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: Nigeria.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in medicine, engineering sciences, education and humanities, science, allied health, social science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need
- Aspirants must have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, students can achieve the program.
- Supporting Documents: Provide an application letter, evidence of ability to pay balance beyond the program fund and proof of documentation of work-study.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have five credits at the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB Examinations or their equivalent
- Language Requirement: Students must be well known with the local and English language.
Benefits: Babcock University will provide the educational fund for students according to the program.