The Australian Catholic University (ACU) is happy to announce Archdiocese of Brisbane Theology funding for any ACU postgraduate degree program. The award is awarded within the Faculty of Theology and Philosophy.
Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for this application program. Established in 1997 by the Archdiocese of Brisbane to provide support and encouragement for postgraduate study in theology.
Valuable for home and international students to get higher education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Australian Catholic University (ACU) is a public not-for-profit university funded by the Australian Government. Catholic University is committed to the pursuit of knowledge, the dignity of the human person and the common good.
The ACU Mission, the Australian Catholic University engages the Catholic Intellectual Tradition to bring a distinct perspective to higher education. ACU College-provided VET courses can differ from their faculty-provided diplomas or certificates.
University or Organization: The Australian Catholic University
Course Level: Postgraduate degree programs
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and International students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: Closed
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Citizenship: domestic and international students
- Faculty: Theology and Philosophy
- Course: any ACU postgraduate degree
- Campus: Brisbane
- Year level: any
- Residence within the Archdiocese of Brisbane
- Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach the following documentation with your application a written statement of approximately 200 words outlining, How will obtaining your degree allow you to give back to your community? Academic transcript, Written reference, Evidence of residence within the Archdiocese of Brisbane.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
- Language Requirements: Proficiency in English is required for entry to all academic studies at ACU. Review the English language proficiency requirements to check the requirement for your course.
Benefit: award is valued at $2,500, to be paid in one lump sum.