The Australian Catholic University is thrilled to announce the International Student funding for brilliant students from around the world.
The program is designed to assist needy students who want to complete their undergraduate or postgraduate study at ACU for the academic session 2022/2023. There are 20 scholarships available annually.
Nice offer for international students to get educational support in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded university with seven campuses around Australia. It is one of the few Australian universities with a presence in Europe, having opened the Rome Centre in Italy in 2015.
Why study at Australian Catholic University? Studying at ACU provides getting real-world experience. The university provides a personalized learning approach in a supportive environment that allows its students to communicate easily with academic staff and other students.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before 10 June 2022.
- University: Australian Catholic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: Covers 50%
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 20
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must have an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at ACU, commencing in Semester 2 2022.
- You must be applying for an ACU program that is an equal or higher level of study than the currently held qualifications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the ACU. After that, they can apply for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants do not need to provide any supporting documentation for the award. The records submitted with your admission application will use to assess your academic merit.
- Admission Requirements: You must have achieved results of at least 80% (equivalent to a GPA of 5.8 on the ACU 7-point scale) in a previous study completed within the last two years (undergraduate applicants) or four years (postgraduate applicants).
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an excellent knowledge of the English language. Also, have a certificate (including IELTS, OET and the ACU English Test), If you come from a non-English speaking country.
The Australian Catholic University covers 50% of the cost of a program for the winning candidates.