The Australian Catholic University is thrilled to announce the International Student Scholarship for brilliant students from around the world.
Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded university with seven campuses around Australia. It is one of the few Australian universities with a presence in Europe, having opened the Rome Centre in Italy in 2015.
Why at Australian Catholic University? Studying at ACU provides getting real-world experience. The university provides a personalised learning approach in a supportive environment that allows their students to communicate easily with academic staff and other students.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University: Australian Catholic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate
- Award: Covers 50%
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Not be an Australian citizen
- Australian permanent resident or New Zealand citizen
- Hold an offer for a place in an undergraduate or postgraduate program at ACU
- Enrol as full-time students not have received another scholarship or award not is an ACU Study Abroad or Exchange student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants are required to take admission in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the ACU. After that, they can apply for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants do not need to provide any supporting documentation for the award. The records submitted with your admission application will use to assess your academic merit.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a high school certificate or undergraduate degree from a recognised university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have an excellent knowledge of the English language. Also, have a certificate (including IELTS, OET and the ACU English Test), If you come from a non-English speaking country.
The Australian Catholic University covers 50% of the cost of a program to the winning candidates.