Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Academic Excellence Scholarship at Singapore Management University.
Get financial support to complete your master’s degree in Singapore.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2000, Singapore Management University is the third autonomous university in Singapore. It offers undergraduate and postgraduate students and comprises six schools offering undergraduate, graduate and PhD programmes.
Why at Singapore Management University? SMU’s mission is to generate leading-edge research with global impact and produce broad-based, creative and entrepreneurial leaders for the knowledge-based economy.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Up to 30% of the tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Singapore students
- The award can be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: Singapore
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The grant is an academic excellence award to high-quality candidates with exceptional academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, students have to take admission to the master’s degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of your nric for Singaporean citizens, a copy of your nric, passport and re-entry permit for Singaporean permanent residents, your official score reports for GMAT / GRE or SMU admission test score.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates have to meet the following criteria:
- Good undergraduate degree
- A good score in GMAT/ GRE or SMU Admissions Test
- Minimum relevant experience (post-bachelor’s degree) of up to 4 years
- Language Requirement: TOEFL/ IELTS is required if the medium of instruction of your undergraduate studies was not in English. It must be taken within the last two years at the time of submitting your application.
Singapore Management University will provide the award amount of up to 30% of the tuition fee for students.