The Australian Catholic University is pleased to offer the Sisters of Mercy Scholarship to learn any ACU undergraduate degree program. Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for this application program.
Established in 2010 by the Ballarat Sisters of Mercy who support the Mission of ACU and wish to contribute to its work, in particular, a commitment to supporting high-quality education based on Christian values and a commitment to mercy and justice.
Fab choice for international students to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded university with seven campuses around Australia. It is one of the few Australian universities with a presence in Europe, having opened the Rome Centre in Italy in 2015.
Why at Australian Catholic University? ACU stands for meaningful education, rewarding research, and life-changing community engagement. Its mission and values form the core of who they are as a Catholic organization.
University or Organization: Australian Catholic University
Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic and international students
The program can be taken in Australia
Application Deadline: March 11, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students are eligible to apply for this application program.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity
- Citizenship: domestic and international students
- Faculty: any
- Course: any ACU undergraduate degree
- Campus: Ballarat
- Year level: first or second year (or part-time equivalent)
- From a rural or regional area
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A written statement of approximately 500-800 words outlining:
- How you engage with your local community and how does this reflect the mission and values of ACU?
- The hardship or barriers you have faced in accessing higher education, and how your degree will change your future.
- Three written references which address the above criteria
- Evidence of relocation or residence in a rural or regional area
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefit: The grant is valued at up to $4,000, paid as one installment annually for the duration of the course.
- $1,000 per annum is available for students enrolled full-time, for a maximum of four years
- $500 per annum is available for students enrolled part-time, for a maximum of eight years.