Getting a degree is always beneficial in career, but it can be difficult with some financial hardship. To cover study expense, McGill University is offering the Adam Dinkes MBA Leadership Award for overseas students.
The leadership awards are available to support dazzling worldwide students who are entering or enrolled in the MBA degree program at the university in Canada.
Desirable option to receive a $10,000 award for MBA study in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1821, McGill University is a public research university in Quebec, Canada. The university was ranked first in Canada, and it offers various degrees and diplomas in over 300 fields of study.
Why at McGill University? By studying at McGill, you will get various career opportunities, and they will help you to find a supervisor and maintain an excellent supervisory dynamic. They are well known for their teaching and research programs.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2020
- University or Organization: McGill University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an MBA degree program at the university
- Eligibility Criteria: Students have to enrol in the MBA degree program at the university.
- Preference will be given to international students with interest in entrepreneurship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, you are required to take admission in the MBA degree program at the university.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for Letter of reference, transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to provide the standardised scores of GMAT and GRE.
- Language Requirement: Both tests of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) scores and the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores are accepted at McGill as proof of English language proficiency.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of $10,000 accredited towards their study expense.