Information Systems and Machine Learning Lab (ISMLL), Institute of Economics and Information Systems & Institute of Computer Science, and University of Hildesheim are announcing the Postdoctoral Research Position in Machine Learning.
The position is available to all international candidates who are going to pursue a postdoctoral research degree program at the university for the session 2020/21.
A valuable opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1946, the University of Hildesheim offers various study programs to the students. Their program is designed and taught in close collaboration of experienced faculty and experts in machine learning.
Why at the University of Hildesheim? This university provides various opportunities to improve academically during and after studies. It is constantly exploring and practising innovative approaches to promote student retention and employment.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
- University: University of Hildesheim
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The PhD scholarship will be awarded in Machine Learning.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, candidates need to take part in a Postdoctoral degree at the university. Thereafter, they should apply through the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload your CV with your transcripts, English language certificate and a research statement.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The salary amounts to TV-L E13 (at least 40.000 EUR gross income per year, more depending on prior research experience).