In today’s world, education is an essential asset. Reviewing the importance of education, Adam K. Veron is offering a grant programme for students in the USA.
The main purpose of this funding programme is to provide financial aid to the dedicated and young deserving student who wants to pursue an undergraduate degree without any financial struggle.
Adam Veron is an accomplished Chief Executive Officer in the investment management industry with an established history of working. He is qualified in negotiation, budgeting, strategic planning, operations management, and distribution and a good specialist in business growth with more than 20 years of experience in marketing and networking.
Why should you apply for this programme? Adam K. Veron will provide an award student with amazing writing skills and an essay on “Mistakes To Avoid As An Entrepreneur To Achieve Success In 2020”. This grant was established to pay for the tuition fees of one US-based college student.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Adam K. Veron
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a senior at high school that is presently associated with an accredited university or college.
- Must be a junior, sophomore, or freshman currently enrolled at one recognized college or university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students are required to write a minimum 500-word essay on “Mistakes to Avoid as An Entrepreneur to Achieve Success In 2020” after that all submissions via email as an attached Word Document to [email protected]and students are requested to provide all the following information :
- First Name/Last Name
- Contact Number
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- In the case, you are still studying in high school, kindly provide
- Date of Graduation (YYYY.MM.DD).
- After that the university/college you would apply to or have been already accepted at.
- However, If you happen to be a freshman/sophomore/junior, you are requested to provide
- The recognized university or college you are presently enrolled at.
- After that, your existing GPA.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Adam K. Veron will provide an award of $ 1,000 as a one-time award for the talented and eligible students in the USA.