Intending to encourage and support the education of students in the UK, the University College London is offering the Burma Star international awards. The bursary is open for the academic session 2022-2023.
Get financial support for a masters study program at University College London in the UK.
User Review( votes)
University College London is one of the world’s third-largest universities. It offers all students high-quality education regardless of history, financial status and nationality. It was founded in 1826 and had 11 faculties.
Why study at the University College London? The university has been a major centre for science and education in the UK. It is home to more than 43,900 students and 13,360 residents in more than 150 countries.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until May 3, 2022.
- University or Organization: University College London
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fees and living costs
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Myanmar, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, USA, France, Netherlands, Sri Lanka, Belgium, China, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Hong Kong, Gambia, The Republic of Congo and the Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Uganda, Sierra Leone, Malawi, Tanzania, West Indies and South Africa.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree programme in MSc Global Health and Development, MSc Health Economics and Decision Science and MSc Applied Infectious Disease Epidemiology offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold an unconditional admission offer to research MSc at the Global Health Institute (full-time).
- Must have knowledge of, or interest in, the Burma Campaign.
- Must show a willingness to act as the Burmese Star Representative.
- Must demonstrable financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the master’s degree programme, candidates must take admission at the University College London. After that, please click the link for the application form
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit the following documents: A two-page CV
- A personal statement which addresses the following questions:
- Highlight why you are interested in studying an MSc at the Institute for Global Health and relevant experience (600 words)
- Highlight how you intend to further the aims of this application programme (200 words)
- Highlight your future career plans and how these align with the ethos of the scholarship (200 words)
- A completed funding statement.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme, you must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
University College London will provide an award of tuition fees and living costs for the duration of study in the UK.