The Adam Smith Business School is pleased to announce up to 12 scholarships to all international students at the University of Glasgow. The funding opportunity is open for the academic session 2022/2023.
The educational bursaries are available for deserving participants in order to take a postgraduate taught degree programme in the Adam Smith Business School.
Fantastic opportunity that will provide an award amount of £7,500 for the session 2020/2021 at the University of Glasgow.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1451, the University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world also recognizes as one of Scotland‡s four ancient universities. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, master’s and other research programs to the students.
Why study at the University of Glasgow? While studying at the university, aspirants can get an excellent educational foundation that they will be able to turn into an amazing career.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the programme
- University: University of Glasgow
- Department: Adam Smith Business School
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught degree
- Awards: £7,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 12
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Azerbaijan, Brazil, Columbia, Ecuador, Egypt, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine and USA.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Taught degree in the field of Business and Management, Business Studies, Development Studies, Economics, Finance, Management, Marketing, Social Studies and Media
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold an offer of a place for a one-year postgraduate taught masters at the University of Glasgow.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The candidates who take admission in a postgraduate taught program at the university will automatically be considered for the award. No formal application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcripts, copy of the passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof needs to be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant should demonstrate academic excellence and achieve grades equivalent to UK 1st Class Honours
- Language Requirement: If the candidate‡s native language is not English, then they have to show the English language proficiency in the English language by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The Adam Smith Business School will provide the award amount of £7,500 to the winning students for the year 2021/2022.