The Queensland University of Technology is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its Digital Health CRC PhD Scholarship in Australia.
There are five awards available for high achieving aspirants who want to undertake a PhD degree at the university.
Admirable opportunity for international students to receive up to $40,000 offered by Queensland University of Technology in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The Queensland University of Technology campuses offers high-quality learning, teaching and research spaces to meet better the needs of students, academics, and researchers. This is a highly successful Australian university with an applied emphasis in courses and research.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? While studying at this university, claimants can gain specialist knowledge and continue to develop innovative teaching approaches.
Application Deadline: July 26, 2020
- University: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: $40,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in the field of Health and community
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They have fully completed a masters by coursework degree or professional doctorate, with at least 25% research, or
- Graduated from an honours degree with a First Class or 2A Honours
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, candidates are required to apply for a PhD degree program at the QUT university. Thereafter, applicants should download application for on their system and fill in all required information.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload an up-to-date CV, full academic transcript and a brief summary of your career.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: The applicants, whose national language is not English, are suggested to demonstrate the English language excellence through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
The Queensland University of Technology will provide an award amount of $40,000 to the successful candidates.