In order to showcase commitment to greater gender parity in education and support the Adara Foundation and the Saïd Business School aim to foster a global MBA community with representation from all over the world through the Adara Foundation Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship, funded by the Adara Foundation, a non-profit social enterprise in Nigeria, focusing on empowering women and advancing education in Africa, will be awarded based on academic excellence demonstrated through degree results, GMAT or GRE scores, and others to students from African countries, exclusively female, who apply to pursue an MBA degree at the Saïd Business School. One female will be awarded this scholarship that will cover up to 50% of the tuition fee of the undertaken MBA program.
Get financial assistance to complete an MBA degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Saïd Business School is the business school of the University of Oxford that was founded in 1996 as a provider of management studies. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s top business schools ranking 9thout of 95 business schools across Europe in the Financial Times (FT).
Why choose to study at the Saïd Business School? The Saïd Business School seeks to harness its collective expertise and knowledge to help solve concerning global issues such as demographic change, natural resource scarcity and technological challenges. The school promises to deliver cutting-edge education and ground-breaking research that dynamically transforms individuals, organisations, business practices, and society.
Application Deadline: The nearing application deadlines are 4th January 2023 and 22nd March 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Oxford
- Department: Saïd Business School
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from African countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The students can undertake an MBA degree program offered at the Said Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be female candidates who are ordinarily residents in and national of an African country.
- The applicants must demonstrate a commitment to Africa’s development and an intention to continue to contribute to Africa’s development.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission in an MBA degree program on the university portal. All eligible offer-holders will be considered for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Full academic transcripts
- A one-page CV containing relevant professional experience
- GMAT or GRE score report
- English test (if required)
- Two professional/academic references
- Supporting statement
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have completed a recognized undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 110
The University of Oxford’s Saïd Business School will award the selected candidates a 50% tuition fee of the undertaken MBA degree course.