The University of Southern Denmark is inviting candidates who want to conduct research on mechanics in combination with mechatronics to apply for the PhD Position in Modeling and Optimization of Green Hydrogen Production Systems.
The Department of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering has announced the PhD position for candidates who have knowledge about power-to-X and energy system modelling, and experience in artificial intelligence/machine learning/optimization and software development along with an MSc degree in a relevant discipline to back them. Fellows selected will be provided the PhD position a salaried position for three years with approximately Euro 3.378 per month.
A fine chance for international applicants to complete PhD studies at the University of Southern Denmark.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1966, the University of Southern Denmark is a Danish university driven by an ambition to promote those talents and research achievements that develop society. With such a noble mindset and purpose, the university is positioned at the 261st rank in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the University of Southern Denmark? The University of Southern Denmark is a very welcoming community according to international students which helps them settle mingle better with their peers and faculties. The programs taught at SDU are also well structured, including training of both research and teaching.
Application Deadline: 1st December 2022 is the last day to submit applications for this position.
- University or Organization: University of Southern Denmark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Euro 3.378
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark.
- Eligible Countries: Danish and overseas candidates are both eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for the PhD position in Modeling and Optimization of Green Hydrogen Production Systems at the Department of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering at the University of Southern Denmark.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be able to demonstrate his/her ambition to conduct high-quality research, present the results at international conferences, and publish in peer-reviewed scientific journals.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students interested to apply for the PhD position can submit their applications online. All eligible applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation letter
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Verified copies of the official bachelor’s diploma and master’s diploma and transcripts of exams
- An official document describing the grading scheme of the awarding universities
- An official and verified written assessment of the thesis or dissertation
- List of publications and maximum 2 examples of relevant publications
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an MSc degree in a relevant discipline (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Chemical Engineering, or any other relevant Engineering discipline).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE/CPE – 180
The PhD fellow selected by the University of Southern Denmark will be provided full-time employment for a period of 3-years with a salary of approximately EURO 3.378 per month.