Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the Addiction Awareness Scholarship. This is a funding program which is offering by the Seasons Recovery Centers LLC.
The award is open to any major who can shed light on this issue. It may be a personal story that you can share or a more researched essay.
User Review( votes)
Seasons Recovery Centers LLC in Malibu is a CARF-accredited mental health treatment center in beautiful Malibu, CA. It is specialize in treating a wide variety of addictions, such as alcohol dependence, opiate addiction, cocaine addiction, sex addiction, gambling addiction and prescription drug abuse.
The aim of The grant is to bring attention as to why addiction, in various forms, is becoming more prevalent in our society and how can we address the issue of an increasing number of people dealing with addiction.
- Provider: Seasons Recovery Centers LLC
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be currently enrolled in High School, University or College as a full-time student (2019-2020 school year).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, students must write an essay and apply through the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Along with your submission please include a picture of yourself or an image which best describes your essay, which we can post on our site to go along with your essay.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: Addiction treatment centre is providing to reward essay applicants $1,500 in scholarships
Application Deadline: To be eligible for the contests submit your essay by the submission dates.
- Round 1: December 19th-May 31st 2020, Winners Announced July 1, 2020
- Round 2: July 1st – November 31st. Winners Announced December 31st, 2020