Job Description:Up to 5 AGRS Scholarships may be available for international students from any country, who have recently graduated from the University of Adelaide, to undertake postgraduate research at the University of Adelaide in semester 2, 2010.
In order to be eligible for consideration a student must:
User Review( votes)
* be completing their four year undergraduate degree including first class honours in a research based honours program or masters degree with a sufficient research component to be approved by the Research Education Development Committee as a degree acceptable for entry to the PhD. ie a Masters degree including a minimum of 12 points of research at the University of Adelaide in semester 1, 2010 OR have completed the above in 2009;
* be eligible to enrol as a commencing student in a full-time postgraduate research program at the University of Adelaide in semester 2, 2010;
* be an international student; and
* not be currently enrolled in the higher degree by research program at the University of Adelaide for which the student is applying for a scholarship.
* Currently enrolled PhD students and applicants who applied in previous international scholarship rounds are not eligible to apply again.
Recipients MUST be able to commence their research program by 30 September 2010. Under no circumstances can the scholarship be deferred to 2011.
For more information please download the Conditions of the Award.
Benefits are payment of full tuition fees for the normal duration of the program and an annual living allowance ($22,500 in 2010). The allowance will be paid for two years for a Masters degree by Research and three years for a Doctoral research degree (an extension is possible for doctoral programs only). No other allowances will be paid. The scholarship does not provide an OSHC allowance.
Current status: Open. (2010 Midyear scholarship round)
We strongly recommend that all applicants submit their application and all required documents well before the closing date. Incomplete applications at the scholarship application deadline will not be considered for a scholarship.
To apply, complete thePostgraduate Research Application Form
and indicate your desire to be considered for an AGRS scholarship in the Financial Support section of the form. Submit this form to the International Office, Level 5, Oliphant Building, on or before 15 May 2010.
You must also forward anAcademic Referee’s Confidential Report Form to two referees, who will then complete your reference and submit the form directly to the International Office. Please ensure you send your Referee Report Forms well before the due date of 15 May 2010 so your referees have plenty of time to complete and submit the forms.
Iam an ophan and i would like to study undergratute in accounts.
Iam aholder of diploma in management and human resources.
Iam from kenya and a boy aged 30years.
I have been in employment for the last 8years now but the salary is very small.
How can i get?
Transformer, Switch Gear & Cables Workshop
Electricity Supply Corporation of Malawi
P. O. Box 768
Malawi Central Africa.
+265999059725 (+2hrs GMT).
APPLICATION FOR FREE SHOLARSHIP IN MECHANICAL/ ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
I take pleasure in submitting my application for the above mentioned fields at your University or any University anywhere in the world.
I am a male Malawian qualified Mechanical Technician who has undergone apprenticeship training at Carlsberg Malawi Brewery Ltd & Southern Bottlers for three years from Lilongwe Technical College from January 1999 up to December 2001. And also worked with the same Company for four years, from January 2002 up to February 2006 as a Production & Maintenance Technician. And from 1 March 2006 up to date I am an employee of Electricity Supply Corporation of Malawi (ESCOM ) working as Mechanical & Electrical Fitter.
I have Technician Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from City and Guilds of London so I want to pursue my studies for me to get Degree or even Masters in Engineering.
I sincerely trust that I have ably demonstrated my competence and complete suitability for the challenging course. I shall be glad and grateful if this application meets your favourable consideration.
Lameck S . k . Chifisi.