The CIMB Foundation is providing the CIMB Regional funding for the academic year 2010-11.
CIMB Foundation is a non-profit organisation set up to implement CIMB Group’s corporate social responsibility and philanthropic initiatives.
A valuable program for applicants.
User Review( votes)
CIMB Group is Malaysia’s second-largest financial services provider and one of Southeast Asia’s leading universal banking groups. Formerly known as Bumiputra-Commerce Holdings Berhad, it has been listed on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia, the nation’s stock exchange since 1987.
To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of any South East Asia country
- Have gained acceptance at a top graduate school to pursue a postgraduate degree programme in any of the following fields of study at the time when the CIMB Regional award is awarded:
- Renewable Energy
- Environmental Studies
- Sports Science
- Marine Biology
- Maritime Studies
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Creative Arts (Design, Fashion, etc)
- Fine Arts (Primarily Music, Dance & Theatre)
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree with minimum CGPA 3.00/4.00 or equivalent (for Master Degree applicants), or a Master’s Degree with good examiner’s report or equivalent (for Doctoral Degree applicants) that is relevant to the course or field applied for.
How to Apply
An application must be submitted online via www.cimb.com/regionalscholarship.
Information provided will only be used for the purpose of evaluating your application for the CIMB Regional Scholarship. Submission of copies of certificates, commendation letters or any other document is not required at this moment. Only applicants who are short-listed for the next round of assessment will be required to produce the original copies of relevant documents.
Application Deadline: Closed