Are you a Malaysian citizen and looking for a scholarship? Here is an excellent opportunity for you. The University of Adelaide is offering Adelaide Sarawak Alumni Scholarship in Australia.
The purpose of this application is to support a student who is enrolled in an undergraduate program of study at the University of Adelaide. The grant is to be used to assist the student with tuition and other study expenses for a maximum of one year.
Golden opportunity for Malaysian students to study abroad
User Review( votes)
As a third-oldest university in Australia, The University of Adelaide is a public university. It has all the ingredients to tackle global research challenges and deliver positive impacts. The university operates several associated and independent research institutes and groups.
Why at the University of Adelaide? The university prepares the candidate to achieve in their chosen discipline and equip with knowledge and skills to make a real difference. It students to make the right choices for a successful, lifelong career.
- University or Organization: University of Adelaide
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate Coursework
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Given
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Malaysian citizens are eligible to apply for programmes .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a Malaysian citizen currently enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in their second or subsequent year of study at the University of Adelaide. Applicants must have completed at least one year of study at the University of Adelaide.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , candidates required to gain admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Adelaide. After taking admission candidates will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Applicant needs to submit a copy of passport/ID, copies of transcripts, statement of purpose, letter of recommendation and CV.
- Admission Requirements: For admission in undergraduate degree program applicants must meet the minimum admission requirement.
- Language Requirement: Students without the required level of English will need to satisfactorily complete an intensive program of English language before being admitted to the University of Adelaide.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide the amount worth up to $7000.