The University of York is pleased to announce the ten Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarships in the UK 2019/2020. These opportunities are open for exceptional undergraduate and postgraduate taught students.
These prestigious programme aim to reward and encourage exceptionally high-achieving students by offering a tuition fee discount to those expected to achieve AAA at A-level, 36 points in the IB (or international equivalents), or a First class undergraduate degree (or international equivalents).
User Review( votes)
The University of York is a collegiate plate glass research university, located in the city of York, England. A member of the Russell Group, they are committed to strengthening our position as one of the world’s premier institutions for inspirational and life-changing research.
Why at the University of York – At the university, the Career Center will help in contacting employers and alumni to help connect with various programs, services and events, custom recruitment strategies, internship programs, career fairs, recruitment sessions, and employers and alumni provide you. .
- University or Organization: The University of York
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: Ten
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Language: English
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The financial aid positions will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for students who have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by the 30 April 2019.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application through the given link: https://www.york.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/fees-funding/international/scholarships/appformforacademicexcellencevcs/
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be submitting 3 short statements of 250-300 words explaining why you would like to be considered for the opportunity .
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the opportunity applicants need to take admission at the University of York.
- Language Requirement: The English language is required for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
- Benefit: The program will provide five undergraduate financial aid of £5,000, five postgraduate taught scholarships of £5,000.